The Family Law Act requires parties with a dispute relating to children to try mediation before going to the Family Court, unless the matter is urgent. For further information on the Family Court of WA’s court process, please go to

In a non-urgent case, an Application to the Family Court for Parenting Orders can only be made with a certificate from a registered Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner (FDRP) which states the party/parties have tried mediation.

Antonia is registered with the Attorney-General’s office and is able to issue such certificates.